At Top Designers we are dedicated to our clientele and offer a full range of professional services with an emphasis on personal touch because we realize that each individual has different needs.
We know that learning is the single most important thing we do for our customers and ourselves. We strive to exceed your expectation in quality of service. We must make a difference or we are not doing our job and we take pride in the fact that our team is expert, experienced and progressively educated.
At Top Designers you will always feel like a member of the family while you receive expert beauty care, fun conversation, pampering and enjoy the latest state-of-the-art techniques in hair styling.
• In 1999, David’s Designers became Top Designers when it was purchased by Klose Elevator of Eldridge. 8 stylists were employed at the time.
• In 2000, the salon’s stations were remodeled, new flooring was put in, and the salon became computerized under the direction of the new manager, Julie Stahlecker.
• In 2002, two more styling stations were added. Top Designers employed 18 stylists and 5 receptionists.
• In 2008, Top Designers became Top Designers Salon & Spa when a total remodel added 2500 square feet to the existing 1500 square feet. This remodel allowed the salon to add spa services and to be approved to carry the bareMinerals makeup and skin care. The salon employed 20 stylists, 3 massage therapists, and 5 receptionists.
• In 2010, long time manager Julie Stahlecker, purchased the salon and spa.
• In 2013, new flooring was put in throughout the salon and spa. We currently employ 18 stylists, 2 massage therapists, and 5 receptionists.
College Students – 20% Off all Services and Retail – Monday through Thursday during the School Year.
Teachers – 10% Discount on all Services and Retail – Monday through Thursday during the School Year.
Military – 10% Discount on all Services and Retail – Monday through Thursday all year long.